The begining of a little country kitchen......

I spent 8 years studying to be an architect, for which in return I have a very rewarding job!

Since finishing my studies I decided to find something new to learn outside the office..hence my journey into cake decoration and a new way to employ my creative skills!

So after some cake decorating lessons I am embarking upon making cakes for family, friends and anyone who is interested on my way!. I love a challenge and I really enjoy making them and it something completely different from my day job!

So this blog is an photographic portfolio of my journey, to give you an idea of what I have done/ maybe can do :-)



Monday 26 December 2011

Scooping Up the Chocolate! Get In

This cake was another for my boss and his two boys being christened. It was the largest cake I have made! and boy did I know it! It was a chocolate cake and chocolate ganache and all the digger was cake as well. The digger was based on scoop from Bob the Builder...scooping up chocolate and sugar for authenticity!



No comments:

Post a Comment