The begining of a little country kitchen......

I spent 8 years studying to be an architect, for which in return I have a very rewarding job!

Since finishing my studies I decided to find something new to learn outside the office..hence my journey into cake decoration and a new way to employ my creative skills!

So after some cake decorating lessons I am embarking upon making cakes for family, friends and anyone who is interested on my way!. I love a challenge and I really enjoy making them and it something completely different from my day job!

So this blog is an photographic portfolio of my journey, to give you an idea of what I have done/ maybe can do :-)



Monday 26 December 2011

In the Night Garden....Take 2

This cake was a very cute little girls birthday....who adores Oopsie Daisy. It was a 21cm Vanilla and Jam Sponge...Decorated with all the chararcters....I was a hardened professional....as I had done them before lol. This one came out really well and I was really pleased with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment